Thank You for a Record-breaking World Perfumery Congress!
On behalf of the Allured Business Media team and Perfumer & Flavorist Magazine, we would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our attendees, speakers, advisors, sponsors, exhibitors and partners at the American Society of Perfumers for traveling from near and far to make the World Perfumery Congress (WPC) 2018 in Nice, France, a memorable and record-breaking success.
This year’s WPC brought together more than 1,800 attendees from around the world, including at least 300 perfumers and more than 90 exhibitors, to discuss and explore the future of fragrance.
Perfumer Masterclasses & the Latest Fragrance Technologies
This year’s theme, “A Sense of What’s Next,” framed the educational sessions which featured topics on creativity, consumer insights, niche and commercial brands, regulatory policy and more.
The Master Perfumer Workshops, led by several world-renowned master perfumers, offered a chance for perfumers to learn technical and creative skills first-hand in an intimate setting, while the Petit WPC featured in-depth topics facing the industry.
Meanwhile, the Expo Hall featured more than 90 companies showing the latest fragrance ingredients and technologies, equipment, packaging and more.
WPC 2020 will take place June 2-4, 2020, at the new Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida, near South Beach hotels and just 12 miles from Miami International Airport. Visit wpc.perfumerflavorist.com to sign up for early bird discounts and event notifications.
Download WPC Presentations
Registered attendees are now able to download this year’s WPC presentations.
- Visit https://wpc.perfumerflavorist.com
- Click the tab “Planning My Time”
- Enter your badge number in the field labeled “Log in with your Badge Number.” (Can’t find/don’t know your badge number? See below.)
- Click the “Conference” tab and select any of the sessions you wish to download. Presentations are linked beneath the “Handout” header in each session.
Please note: Some presentations have been omitted at the request of the speaker. Presentations are intended for the education of attendees, only. No portion may be republished or distributed without the consent of the event organizers and presenters.
Missing your badge number?
Contact email@example.com to retrieve your login info.
WPC Photos, Press & Social Media
- View exclusive photos from WPC 2018 at www.facebook.com/pg/perfumerflavorist/photos/
- Keep up with the WPC 2018 social media buzz by following the hashtags #WPCNice, #WPC2018 and #WorldPerfumeryCongress on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Read our coverage of the event, as well as our media partners’ reporting, at www.perfumerflavorist.com/events/wpc/
- Finally, look for our post-show coverage in Perfumer & Flavorist magazine; secure your own free copy by registering at www.perfumerflavorist.com/magazine/